Neo Academy Open: New Year, New Students, Failing Already!?

ProtoMachineLord

Re: Neo Academy Open: New Year, New Students, Failing Already!?

Post  ProtoMachineLord on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Will quickly removed the card from his Duel Disk when the other Duelists appeared. At that time the sword vanished into thin air, he then checked on everyone on the chopper, the person with the labtop, and a person he did not know of. While the helicopter rose higher and higher into the air, Will toke out a collection of his cards and began making adjustments to his deck in order to make it more playable. He then checked his own single backpack, containing some of his belongings, although most of them where already at the dorm due to the headmaster informing him that he would help. "Such a nice fellow that man was, he thought deeply "Although he was a bit frightened about something when we spoke. I wonder what was was the matter Will contemplated this for a while then continued to remake his cards. Soon he felt the aircraft descending, and then he felt the ground as it landed in a loud voice the pilot called "We have reached Duel Academy Island! Please exit the helicopter carefully and check your luggage." He paused to take a small breath then continued with "Please report to the large dome nearby, it is known as the Duel Arena". And at that Will hopped out of the aircraft, then he noticed a boy nearby a rather fancy looking plane. He decided to speak with him, "Hello, my name is William, but call me Will I'm a new student here at Duel Academia".

Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:04 am

Seeing Vern staring in awe at the lights of Neo-Domino below them, Alex looked away. Vern doesn't seem to fly much; he doesn't seem familiar with the aerial view of the city. Anyways, I'm glad to be off. Seeing the newcommer pull out his deck and start to fiddle, Alex decided to see what his father had been forced to give him. Pulling out the parcel that his father's messenger had given him, Alex pulled out a handful of cards. Smiling slightly, Alex copied the duelist and started to fiddle with his deck as well. Soon, Alex felt the helicopter decend.

purple0ne

Post  purple0ne on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm

As he approached a Robot, Max thought about what was to come. He would duel, and then what? Depending on how he did, he would be judged by the rest of the Academia. First, he had to wonder whether he would even win. Next, he had heard rumors that he would be scored on how he won, so he had to have some master plan to use. He was ready.

"Computer-Maximus Octavius Caesar, signing in for duel test." he said.
    "Duel Bot engaged. Welcome Maximus. This will be your dorm test for Duel Academia. You will duel using your own deck and will be scored on two factors; how many LP you win by and how you win. If you lose the duel, you fail the test and are placed in the Junk Dorm. The highest possible dorm is Stardust. If you are ready, please swipe your student ID card in my front, and report to the arena." He did so.

Max entered the Dueling Arena. He realized that this was it. His big moment. He engaged his Duel Disk and placed the new deck that Kyoji had given him into the deck slot. You see, while Max, Kyoji, and his mother were flying to the Academia, Kyoji gave Max a new deck. "I'd like you to have this," he said. "What is it, Kyoji?"
    "It is the deck I used when I attended Duel Academia. That is where I met your father. We were roommates. This deck contains cards known as X-Sabers and Koa'ki Meirus." Kyoji explained about the deck, handed Max the deck, and then stopped to watch the end of the movie.

Max started up his disk, and the robot flew in. "Let's duel!" They both said in unison. The life point counters set themselves to 4000. "You may begin," the Duel-bot said. "Ok! Draw! I summon Sabersaurus. I set 2 spells or traps. I end." Max watched the holograms of cards in duel-bot's hand appear in front of it, similar to the world famous duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Mutou at Duelist Kingdom.

"Draw," the robot's metallic voice called. "Set 2 spells and traps. Set a monster. End."
    "My turn. Draw! I sacrifice my Sabersaurus to summon Saber Beetle," Max said. "Activate facedown, Call of the Haunted! I get to bring back my Sabersaurus. Battle phase- Saber Beetle attacks your face-down monster." A hologram of Saber Beetle lunging into the Duel-bot's card appeared. The card flipped over, to reveal Elemental Hero Bubbleman. "Also, Saber Beetle has Piercing Damage, so you lose 1200 Life Points!" Duel-bots lifepont counter dropped to 2800. "Activate face-down," Duel-bot said. "Hero Signal. I get to special summon a level 4 or below Elemental Hero from my deck. Special summon Elemental Hero Sparkman."
    "Activate face-down. Bottomless Trap Hole! Your Sparkman is removed from play."
    Sparkman disappeared from the field into a dark and endless hole. "Now my Sabersaurus attacks your life points directly." The duel-bot's life point counter dropped to 1900. "I'll end my turn. That's enough carnage for one round!" Max said, with an air of triumph in his voice.
    "Draw. Activate Skyscraper. Now if an Elemental Hero battling a monster with higher ATK, my Elemental Hero gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step. Activate from my hand Polymerization. Fuse Elemental Hero Heat and Elemental Hero Lady Heat to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Inferno. Activate facedown, Elemental Recharge. I gain 1000 LP for each Elemental Hero I control." His LP counter grew to 2900. "Elemental Hero Inferno attacks your Saber Beetle. Inferno gains 1000 ATK, bringing him to 3300 for the Damage Step." Max's LP counter went down to 3100. "I end."
    "Draw! Summon X-Saber Galahad. Activate Brain Control from my hand. I pay 800 Life Points to take control of one of your Monsters for the turn! The only one I can choose is your Inferno." Max's LP went down to 2300. "Now Inferno attacks you!" The duel-bot's counter went down to 600. "Galahad attacks for the win!" The duel-bot dropped to the ground, turned off, and said, "Congratulations." Max had beaten it with its own monster.

Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm

The roleplay has died. You all suck.

purple0ne

Post  purple0ne on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Tantara, gee, thanks! Love you too! Will someone post a new story? This RP was fun, and it shouldn't die just like that. I'm waiting for someone to grade Max's entrance exam and assign him a dorm. Is that ever happening?

Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 pm

First, we need everyone on the helicopter (besides Purps). If some people are no longer interested, we should kill (in some spectacular way) the lifeless characters and carry on without them.

purple0ne

Post  purple0ne on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:08 pm

ok... lets make it like the anime where they develop these great characters and then kill them off to some, mysterious villian.

-TPO

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:59 pm