Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open!

purple0ne

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds : Duel Academia Open!

Post  purple0ne on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Name: Max Caesar

Personality: Max is very cocky and has a positive attitude about almost everything. He is also somewhat bossy. He is very similar to Jaden Yuki, only he wants to be waited on every second.

Brief History: Prior to attending Neo Duel Academia, Max lived in various countries. He was born in Rome while his father, Sayer, was trying to get the Arcadia Movement on its feet. Once it started, Sayer gave Max his first deck, which was a Psychic Deck. Finally, Sayer and his wife decided to break up since they rarely saw each other, and custody of Max went to her. She decided to give him a new deck, Gladiator Beasts. She used to use this when she was growing up in Rome, but she turned it down in favor of a Cyber Girls deck (similar to that of Alexis Rhodes). His mother is Rex Goodwin's sister, and so Max has the powers of a Signer and a Dark Signer. As such, he possesses Earthbound Immortals and Dragons.

Relatives: He claims to be descended of Julius Caesar. His father is Sayer of the Arcadia Movement. His mother lives in Italy and has a career as a fashion designer.

Deck: Max chose to merge his mother's Gladiator Deck and his father's Psychic Deck and create a PsyGlad deck, which he still uses. However, his Laquari was stolen, and so he cannot use his Heraklinos.

*Other: Max's full name is Maximus Octavius Caesar.

Faust

Post  Faust on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm

I would like to see this resumed and continued. It seems interesting. If need be, I can take over it.
    Tantara
    Administrator

Post  Tantara on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 am

This one's dead. Start a new one, if you must. If you do... count me in, the last one was somewhat fun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 am