What Infernities need to shine in the spotlight of Vengance

Post  Akiza Izayoi on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm

but here is what Infernities need to get the spotlight:

Infernity ????
    DARK
    Fiend
    Level - 4
    ATK - 1400 DEF - 1400

Effect: While you have no cards in your hand, this card can be treated as a Tuner monster for a Synchro Monster.

==============================================================================================================

Infernity Shadowmaster
    DARK
    Fiend
    Level - 8
    Requirements: 1 Fiend type Tuner + 1 or more Fiend type monsters
    ATK - 2900 DEF - 1500

Effect:

When you draw a card during your Draw Phase, you can discard that card to increase the ATK of all "Infernity" monsters on your side of the field by 800 until the End Phase. When this card is removed from the field while you have no cards in your hand, you can remove any number of Fiend monsters in your Graveyard. In that case, select the name number of "Infernity" cards from your deck, and add them to your hand.

==============================================================================

Infernity Arrowmaster
    DARK
    Fiend
    Level - 4
    ATK - 1500 DEF - 1200

Effect: Once per turn, while you have no cards in your hand, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

* Return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to its owners hand

* Select 1 "Infernity" Monster you contol. That monster can attack your opponent directly this turn.

==============================================================================

Well, that's what I have so far. Tell me what you think, Gyahahahahahahh!!!!! Satisfy me!!!

Current date/time is Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm