[ 4 ]
    67% [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    33% [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Akiza Izayoi

Black Rose- My Custom Plant Archetype

Post  Akiza Izayoi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Okay, I write Yugioh 5D's fanfics, and during one of Akiza's duels, I decided to make a Plant type Archetype. Here are a few of the cards in it:

Black Rose - Seed (might go with Black Rose - Demon's Seed)
    Attribute: DARK
    Type: Plant
    Level: 1
    ATK: 100
    DEF: 0

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand. In that case, this card can no longer be destroyed as a result of battle. Whenever you take Battle Damage from an opponents attacking monster, Special Summon 1 "Dark Seed Token" (Plant-type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to the opponents side of the field in Defence Position. During a Standby Phase while there is a "Dark Seed Token" on the field, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Black Rose" Monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Black Rose - Thorned Wall
    Attribute: DARK
    Type: Plant
    Level: 5
    ATK: 600
    DEF: 2300

Effect: When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Black Rose - Seed", Special Summon 2 "Dark Seed Tokens" (Plant-type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to the opponents side of the field in Defence Position. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up "Black Rose" Monster on your side of the field, OR Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. While this card is equipped, the equipped monster gains the ATK and DEF of this card. One per turn, while equipped to a monster, you can change the ATK and DEF of 1 "Black Rose" monster on your side of the field.

Sprouting Evil
    Spell Card
    Normal Spell

Effect: Select 1 Plant-type "Black Rose" Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. That monster's ATK is cut in half. Then, place this card in one of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones. This card's ATK and DEF are the same as the monster Special Summoned by this effect. Other than this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Flip Summon monsters in the turn this card is activated.

Kingdom of Vines
    Spell Card
    Continuous Spell

Effect: When a "Dark Seed Token" on the field is destroyed, discard 1 card from your opponents hand, and place 1 "Kingdom Counter" on this card. If this card would be destroyed by an opponents effect, you can remove 1 "Kingdom Counter" from this card to prevent it's destruction and......... (need another effect here)
    Black Roots
    Trap Card
    Continuous Trap

Effect: Whenever your opponent Normal Summons a monster, Special Summon 1 "Dark Seed Token" (Plant-type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to the opponents side of the field in Defence Position. When a Token is Summoned by this effect, place one "Root Counter" on this card. When this card is removed from the field, special summon a number of "Evil Root Tokens" (Plant-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 0)to your side of the field in Attack Position equal to the number of "Root Counters" on this card.

How do you guys like my ideas? I'll be posting a Thunder type Archetype called the "SuperCharges" soon, and I'm always accepting ideas!
    Hydronic
    Administrator

Re: Black Rose- My Custom Plant Archetype

Post  Hydronic on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am

I just read demon's seed, and i advice you to go with "Black Rose Seed" with no -. And you should consider the effect text to be more accurate for the game grammar. And oh! Its effect is a bit strong, since you can special summon Black Rose Dragon from your extra deck and wipe out the field. You should consider that too. Generally, idea is good. I'll make MY archetypes soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    DemonGodAsura

Post  DemonGodAsura on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Actually, Demon is fine. BRD has to be Synchro Summoned in order to use its effect, and the way you currently have it, it isn't a Synchro Summon.
    Hydronic
    Administrator

Post  Hydronic on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh, didn't know that.

What i meant isn't to not use "Daemon" in the card name, but to not use - because BRD doesn't have one.
    Akiza Izayoi

Post  Akiza Izayoi on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Actually, I made these so only a certain few affect "Black Rose Dragon". I just forgot to add the minor detail in Seed's card effect that distinguishes that. The "Black Rose -" archetype have that little hyphen, so when I want to have Black Rose Dragon included, I use "Select 1 'Black Rose' Monster", and when i don't, I use "Black Rose -" monster.

I'll post the Supercharges when I get time.
    Hydronic
    Administrator

Post  Hydronic on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 pm

When referring to a Black Rose monster with a -, use "Select a monster with 'Black Rose -' in its card name...". Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 pm